|Deposit Methods||Max. Deposit Amount||Min. Deposit Amount||Processing Time|
|Unlimited||$500||2-7 business days||Deposit|
|Withdrawal Methods||Min. Withdrawal Amount||Withdrawal Time|
|$100.00||2-10 business days||Withdraw|
1.The Client acknowledges that bank wiring instructions are only provided to him by the Company along with the account details and confirmation letter.
2. The Company does not accept funds and/or payments for any trading account via a third party and the company will not proceed in any funding of a trading account unless the depositor’s name matches the name of the trading account holder. Restrictions on third party payments are set by banks and their respective authorities, which have developed extensive procedures, regulations, and laws to stop the transfer of illegal funds, commonly known as money laundering. This agreement provides the client with the assurance that funds from his account are never paid out to another party.
3. The client's trading account must be established for trading purposes only. The company is not a bank, nor does it keep deposits as a bank. The company keeps deposits only to maintain margins supporting the trading account and trading activities.
4. The company specifies that in any case of funds being deposited and/or payments being processed by any person to the Company, without that person having a trading account and/or trading activities with the Company, the full amount of the said fund and/or payment will be returned from the Company to the person concerned using the same information and depositing channel used by the person for that specific deposit and refund fees may apply.
5. The Company actively complies with all anti-money laundering laws and regulations under all applicable domestic laws. On an ongoing basis, the company shall review clients' account activity for evidence of suspicious transactions that may be indicative of money laundering activities. This review may include surveillance of:
6. The Client may deposit funds into the Client Account at any time. Deposits will be accepted by bank transfer, debit / credit card, acceptable by the Company from time to time. The Client acknowledges that further information in relation to the deposit methods, deposit and withdrawal processing time and fees is available for the Client at the Company’s Website page, and he accepts that the said information is an integral part of this Agreement.
7. Upon the Company receiving an instruction from the Client to withdraw funds from the Client Account, the Company shall pay the said amount within five Business Days once, if the following requirements are met:
9. Withdrawals will only be affected towards the Client. The Company has the right in its absolute discretion not to affect withdrawals to any other third party or account. The Company will not affect withdrawals to anonymous accounts.
10. The Client accepts that the full amount of his first deposit will be returned by the Company to the Client, upon a withdrawal request, to the same bank account and/or card.
11. The Client acknowledges that the Company will not proceed with a withdrawal request of the Client when such a request is send by a different account name other than the one used by the Client for his last deposit.
12. The Client agrees that when making a deposit of a certain amount through a specific bank account and/or card, will be obliged to withdraw the full amount of that specific deposit from that specific bank account and/or card.
13. The Company reserves the right to decline a withdrawal request of the Client asking for a specific transfer method and the Company has the right to suggest an alternative.
14. The Client accepts the fact that delays may occur for deposits and withdrawals requests to be processed if the Company and/or any other bank and/or card processor service provider are unable to verify the information provided by the Client.
15. All payment and transfer charges will be borne by the Client and the Company shall reflect the Client Account for these charges.
16. If the Client has any obligation to pay any amount to the Company which exceeds the Equity in the Client Account the Client shall pay the excess amount immediately once the obligation arises.
17. If the Client makes a payment by bank transfer, by credit card r, the Company shall credit the Client Account with the relevant amount within one Business Day after the amount is cleared in the bank account of the Company.
18. Where a payment is due to the Company by the Client but enough cleared funds are not yet credited to the Client Account, the Company shall be entitled to treat the Client as having failed to make a payment to the Company and to close out the Client’s Open Positions, exercise other default remedies against the Client and exercise its rights under the Agreement.
19. The Client acknowledges and accepts that when his bank and/or card currency is different from the deposit currency assigned and/or the currency of his trading account, the currency conversion will be performed by the bank and/or card processor service provider of the Client, at the prevailing exchange rate of the day and fees might apply.
20. The Client is fully responsible for the payment details given to the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility for the Client’s funds, if the details provided by the Client are wrong.
21. Client’s deposits and withdrawals by wire transfer are subject to 0.00% Company fees but other fees may apply by the Banks. Bank fees vary from one transaction to another as each transaction is considered a different case.
22. The Client agrees that withdrawals will only be credited by wire transfer to the client's personal bank account that was submitted in the Customer Account Agreement or submitted through the new account registration form on our website.
23. The Client hereby confirms and acknowledges that any payment(s) made by Credit Card(s), will bear the Client’s name and will be credited into Client’s account(s) held with the Company and that the sole purpose for such payments is in accordance with the purpose of this Agreement signed with the Company.
24. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the funding of the accounts by credit card is done directly from the company website. The client understands and accepts that the name on the credit card must match the name of the client on the account with the company and that any deposits that do not match the above description will be rejected. All fees that apply will be charged to the sender.
25. The Client accepts that the Company has the right to reject any credit card payments coming from high-risk regions.
26. The Client accepts that, for the protection of both the client and the Company, the Company may withhold orders that appear fraudulent for manual review and if necessary call the Client to confirm the order and if the Client cannot be reached within a reasonable period of time, the order may be cancelled.
27. The Client agrees that in any case of the Company confirming a fraudulent deposit made by the Client through any deposit method, the Company has the right to refund the deposited amount and/or apply a zero balance and equity to the trading account of the said Client and/or close any trading account of the said Client and/or deny the withdrawal of any profits and/or the coverage of any loss and/or waive any liability related to any loss of the client and/or reserve any legal right to take any legal action against the said Client at any jurisdiction.
28. The Client confirms that the deposits by credit card are subject to 0.00% Company fees but other fees may apply by the Credit Card Companies.
29. The Client further confirms and acknowledges that the right of the Chargeback shall not be permitted in cases when the Company has already executed a requested transaction.
30. The Client hereby confirms and acknowledges that the right of the Chargeback shall not be permitted if the Credit Card(s) has been stolen taking into consideration the 3D secure policy, used by the Company, by which such payment(s) are not approved.
31. The Client confirms and acknowledges that due to the type of services and activities provided by the Company, the Client is not permitted to claim that the performance did not correspond to a written description so as to cancel the services. Should the Client request the Chargeback claiming that the performance did not correspond as per the Client’s instruction, the Client confirms and acknowledges that the Company has the right to provide any relevant entity/person, with the required documentation in regards to such Client’s account(s), in order to prove any transactions/allegation.
32. The Client confirms and acknowledges that the Company will not be held responsible regarding any delays that may occur in regards to Credit Car(s) transactions, caused by third parties, during the process of such transactions, or due to any other laws/impediments given or made in any jurisdiction at such given time of any such transactions.
33. In the event of a dispute related to Chargeback, the Client agrees that the Company has the right to withhold the Chargeback in a reserve until the dispute is finalized. The Client understands and agrees that it may happen, as a consequence of the reserved Chargeback that such Chargeback may reflect on any of the transaction of the Client’s account.
34. The Client shall be liable for all and any costs paid to the credit card processor or bank(s), other parties, attorney’s fees and other legal expenses, and the reasonable value of the time that the Company spent on the matter, incurred during the process of the dispute resolution.
Complete the open account initial form then you will receive an email with credentials to access the client portal where you can activate your trading account in minutes!
We provide our clients with a wide range of payment options to fund their accounts including Debit/Credit Card and Bank Transfer .
Your account is now open and active as you will receive an email with your credentials and links to download the MT5 platform that suites your trading needs were you can start trading instantly!